- AMI approved
- Unequalled beauty
- Precise control of error
- Exact isolation of one quality
- Perfect interrelations
The purpose of rhyming is to provide practice in discriminating speech sounds in words which leads to beginning reading. These activities will develop phonemic awareness as well as listening skills and intonation patterns of the spoken language.
The program is designed with four different sets progressing from concrete to abstract.
- Set 1 has 12 rhyming objects which the child places in pairs on the rhyming boards.
- Set 2 contains 8 objects that rhyme with pictures that are found on the rhyming boards.
- Set 3 contains 10 rhyming boards with one picture printed on one side of each board and 10 separate cards that contain other pictures which the child has to decide where to place them.
- Set 4 contains 30 boards with four pictures on each board where the child is asked to identify the pictures that rhyme.
Each item is printed on durable plastic, cut and corner-rounded for shelf ready placement.
|Brand||ETC Montessori, Nienhuis Montessori|
|Minimum age||3 years|
Create your Nienhuis account
Join the Nienhuis community and create your Nienhuis account. With an account you have access to all your orders and personal details.
> Create account
Request a catalog
Do you want to receive our brand new catalog? Request your digital or hard copy catalog here!
> Request catalog
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to talk to you. Leave us a message here and we will get right back to you!
> Contact us