- AMI approved
- Unequalled beauty
- Precise control of error
- Exact isolation of one quality
- Perfect interrelations
Angeline Stoll Lillard.
- Provides the research behind nine insights that are foundations of Montessori education, describing how each of these insights is applied in the Montessori classroom.
- Offers a clear understanding of what happens in a Montessori classroom and why it happens and why it works.
- Presents the studies that show how children learn best, makes clear why many traditional practices come up short, and describes an ingenious alternative that works.
New to this Edition:
- Updated references
- Addresses executive function and Montessori's role to facilitate and improve it
- Exhibits recent research about the effectiveness of Montessori education
496 pp, soft cover, 2016 edition.
Create your Nienhuis account
Join the Nienhuis community and create your Nienhuis account. With an account you have access to all your orders and personal details.
> Create account
Request a catalog
Do you want to receive our brand new catalog? Request your digital or hard copy catalog here!
> Request catalog
Get in touch
Do you have any questions? Get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to talk to you. Leave us a message here and we will get right back to you!
> Contact us